Buildings and Contents Insurance

We have a comprehensive buildings insurance policy which covers all our properties. This means we insure the structure of our property and all the fixtures and fittings in the property. It does not cover your belongings. Forth recommends that all Tenants’ have contents insurance to replace their possessions if they are lost or damaged through fire, water damage or theft. We can provide details of a low cost policy through the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations. Please contact us for more information or click on the link below.

SFHA Diamond Insurance Scheme