Vacancies At Forth Housing Association
Propery Services Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Property Services Officer.
Click here for more information.
Management Committee Member
We are particularly interested in applications from:
- our tenants and members of their household
- our sharing owners and members of their household
- residents in areas where we provide housing
- individuals with skills and experience in governance, finance, construction, human resources, information technology, housing, social and economic development, regeneration and community development
- statutory authorities and voluntary organisations
Serving as a Committee member is both interesting and worthwhile: you will be helping to strengthen and develop the communities of Stirling and the eastern villages. Training is available and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses can be claimed. Meetings are usually held monthly in the early evening.
Anyone interested in becoming a Committee Member in the future, can contact Grahame Cairns, Director, Tel: 01786 446066. Alternatively, please complete the form to the right and click on the submit button: