Vacancies At Forth Housing Association
We are currently interviewinging for a Director. For more information log on to: https//www.evh.org.uk/recruitment/need-a-job/current-vacancies.
Management Committee Member
Our Annual General Meeting in September will give the membership the chance to elect new Committee Members.
We are particularly interested in applications from:
- our tenants and members of their household
- our sharing owners and members of their household
- residents in areas where we provide housing
- individuals with skills and experience in governance, finance, construction, human resources, information technology, housing, social and economic development, regeneration and community development
- statutory authorities and voluntary organisations
Serving as a Committee member is both interesting and worthwhile: you will be helping to strengthen and develop the communities of Stirling and the eastern villages. Training is available and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses can be claimed. Meetings are usually held monthly in the early evening.
Anyone interested in becoming a Committee Member in the future, can contact John Cameron, Director, Tel: 01786 446066. Alternatively, please complete the form to the right and click on the submit button: