Estate Management is a vital part of the Housing Management service. We aim to ensure that tenants enjoy a clean tidy and peaceful environment.
The Estate Management service includes:
- Carrying out initial 4 week visit after the tenant has moved into their new home.
- Carrying out estate inspections.
- Providing advice and assistance to tenants on services which enhance the local community, such as initiatives to reduce crime and environmental improvement.
- Liaising with tenant groups and working in neighbourhoods to ensure sustainability of tenancies and neighbourhoods.
- Liaising with local authorities and partner agencies working in our neighbourhood.
Please click here for a copy of our Estate Management Policy.
Waste Collection Services Update at July 2020
A package of changes to waste collection services across the Stirling Council area were approved at a meeting of Stirling Council.
With the ongoing Climate Emergency firmly at the top of the Council’s agenda, Councillors gave their backing to a suite of plans that will encourage a shift in culture to increase recycling, and bring a reduction in residential waste going to landfill.
Included in the measures which will have a phased introduction in the next 2 years are:
- A new four-weekly collection model for the grey (general waste) and blue (plastics, cans and cartons) bins, coming into effect by July 2021.
- Roll out of new ‘comb lift’ bins to replace existing ‘diamond lift’ stock, starting February 2021.
- Introduction of an opt-in garden waste collection permit (£35 per-year, per bin) by April 2021.
- Combination of glass collection into blue bins alongside plastic, cans and cartons when the National Deposit Return Scheme arrives in July 2022.
For more information log on to:
If you would like to contact the Housing Management Team regarding an Estate Management issue please complete the form below and click on the submit button.