Return to List of News Stories

"My Home - My Forth"

"My Home - My Forth ” - New Service Coming to Tenants At End Of July 

We are always striving to improve and meet the needs of our tenants, and we are currently in the process of building an easy online tool for you to access information about your tenancy.

“My Home” is secure and confidential and is available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
To use this tool via our webff page (when up and running), you are required to have an email address, and you will be set up with an account that is unique to you and Forth only. We are aiming to “go live” by end of July.

We will be available to help you if you require any assistance getting this up and running.

The portal, which will be called "My Forth" is free and easy to access. Prior to going live with it, we will be in touch with more information to get you signed up.

On the portal you will be able to:

• Update your personal details
• Report repairs
• Pay your rent
• Access your rent account
• Make a complaint
• Report anti-social behaviour
• View any letters/documents that have been sent to you
• Complete online forms with any tenancy changes or requests for alterations/improvements or pets
• Access information on your tenancy, Forth news and updates and corporate information

When you register for  My Forth you will see your tenant dashboard.

This is an example of what this may look like:

My Messages This area is where we will leave you a message or important information

My Household This is where you can tell us about changes in your household

My House See your repair history or report a repair

My Account View your rent account and make secure rent payments

My Tenancy Information on your tenancy such as your tenancy start date, a calendar with useful dates e.g. gas service due date, bin collection information

My Documents See a copy of all letters and messages between you and Forth Housing

My Feedback Give us your views by completing surveys and questionnaires

Useful Forms This is where you can apply for permission, e.g. alterations to property, keeping a pet. You can also find other useful forms in this area.