The Association aims to provide good quality, well managed, barrier free, affordable housing for rent and low cost home ownership in the Stirling area, for those persons in greatest need.
- To strive to meet the recognised Performance Standards for Social Landlords and Homelessness functions and to establish the necessary internal monitoring procedures.
- To provide sensitive management of properties to the highest possible standards.
- To allocate houses by implementing a clear, impartial and comprehensive system of processing all requests for tenancy from whatever source.
- To facilitate tenant participation by ensuring tenants have the opportunity to influence decisions and take part in matters which affect the quality of their lives.
- To provide housing which focuses on tenant comfort and security, low running costs, high thermal insulation, low maintenance costs, barrier free environment and environmental sustainability.
- To ensure financial viability by making the best use of resources in all the Association’s activities whilst adhering to risk management principals
- To demonstrate commitment to community development through wider role activity.
- To ensure that staff, committee members and tenants have the opportunity to undertake the type and level of development which support the achievement of the aims and objectives of the Association.